Old 07-01-2011, 05:00 AM   #4
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
Quote:
Originally Posted by straightfamouz View Post
Looking for cars with:

1. (PREFERABLY) tan or red leather interior
2. (PREFERABLY) Black or White exterior paint
3. Performance Package (ZHP) (+ any others that might be included)
4. Close to New York State
5. Serious/Helpful inquiries only
You might not think I'm being helpful, but please get a car you can pretty reliably know hasn't been beaten on, from a verified one owner you believe...one who doesn't say, "car has been perfect; nothing has needed to be done."

You're better off getting it from someone like me who'd tell you honestly what a POS it 'was' and that I've replaced everything. Only reason I'd ever sell mine is because I don't like the color!

Anyway, don't get a car based on color...and btw, you really do care whether it's an Xi, Ci, or i. Guess you also don't care if it's manual or automatic, but again, you really do.

Odds are that you won't find a good car if you keep colors high on your list. You need to care more about what's under the paint if you want to stand a chance of getting a car in decent shape. Also, if by chance you find a perfect car in the colors you want, you won't be able to believably walk away hoping the owner will drop the price. You don't care about color...I know you do, but you shouldn't when looking for a 10 year old car!

Also, get xl50 and PPI and make sure subframe is checked properly!

I don't know you, so won't lie and say I love you like kpeng; for all I know, you could be in that odd majority of Furries cuddling up with your beagle right now. Gross, btw!

dmax on the radio--answering all your car questions as best I can!
watsonnwatson.com every Wednesday at 9 p.m. NYC time. Call in! (661) 449-9340 Click "Watch and Chat"
Please 'friend' me!
https://www.facebook.com/DMaxstandup
dmax is offline   Reply With Quote