View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 01:43 PM   #15
sergar14

My Ride: 00 328i Sport Pkg
LOL White Knuckles from what I read it kinda sounded like I was put on the spot, that's why I explained myself further such as I miss understood your first post. Now that were on the same page. I know what you mean about them "purists" bc when I first asked about the transmission fluid they were like "OH NO! you cant do that, its lifetime fluid... or You need to have BMW do the work bc clearly you don't know what your doing" I say screw that! If I can do the job for under $200 with the same OEM parts rather than paying the quoted dealer price at $860 then why not save the extra money and put it back into my car for other maintenance parts it might need and keep it at tip top shape myself.

Well I will most deff keep you guys updated after my transmission fluid and filter change.

On another note; Just installed NGK Iridium spark plugs. So far the car feels a lot smoother with the idle and the acceleration increased as well. I will also keep posted on this issue since they are still new and of course there will be a difference. Just saying since I have read in other posts about people thinking of putting these in their car. So far So good!
sergar14 is offline   Reply With Quote