View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 10:04 AM   #1670
Derek@martinoautoconcepts
BMW Factory Trained

My Ride: //M Power
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo46 View Post
All:
Went by MAC last Wednesday with my 2003 e46 to have them take a look at the nicks dings and dents it picked up over the last 8 years. I met with Joe and Derek. They were great guys and truely interested in helping me. I really enjoyed talking to them.

They had the Verde Ithaca pearl green (3med scotch guard) 2011.5 M3 outside and gave me a walk through. Utterly ridiculous. It was so beast that it almost hurt my eyes. Very cool all steel wide body quarter panel conversion, carbon fiber roof, roll cage, rear seat delete, supercharger, short shifter, etc, etc, etc, etc. It was truly a one of a kind masterpeice. If only I had some real money sitting around, I would make a run at that peice of art.

After seeing that monster, I was almost embarrassed to show them my 2003 stock 330i. The guys were just as enthusiastic about my ride as they were about the 2011.5 M3. I will be getting my work done by these guys.
Great to meet a namesake- and we always love to see a super clean E46. Thanks for coming by!!
Derek@martinoautoconcepts is offline   Reply With Quote