07-12-2011, 12:40 PM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Irvine, CA
My Ride: Euro
| Lately I've been having more people steal and use my pictures as their own without my consent. So in order to both protect me and you guys too, I decided to try out a new watermark for the mean time. It is kind of distracting, so I am going to give it a test run and see if I am going to continue with it, or leave the pictures without the watermark and accept the fact that there will be some of my images stolen and used.
Either way, onto the car. I tried doing some before and after pictures, but for some reason I forgot to do it for the roof. I vinyl wrapped the roof of this gray Audi A5 in my gloss black material, smoked/tinted his tail lights and also smoked/tinted the amber area on his front headlights. I actually blacked out the chrome on the his old C300's window trim before as well. The owner of this car came to me from around the San Diego area up to me in Orange County to get the work done.
The pictures were kind of rushed, so some of them didn't turn out as well. I mainly tried focusing on taking more up close and detailed pictures this time. I wanted to show you guys that even if there is no side/roof rail, I am able to trim it perfectly straight where it ends at the sides/edge. I also did some close up of the antenna area to show that there is no paint showing around that area, which some other installers would kind of mess up on.
Let me know what you guys think about the watermark and the pictures of the car.