View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 12:22 PM   #44
JonJon
Tinfoilhatatarian

My Ride: .
Send a message via AIM to JonJon
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo32 View Post
I'm not sure if I've 'activated' anything, but I just get a tingly whole body feeling where I'm (for lack of a better word) aware of my entire body and my mind is completely devoid of any conscious thought. It's different, to say the least. I'm only about 1/3 of the way through the book though, so I still have more to learn.
You'll know it when you get there. From what you posted, you're well on your way. When you can focus and get to a point that you described and hold it, you're "at the door", next step is to walk in. The feelings get more and more intense. One important note, when they do start to get more powerful DONT try and focus on it and "try" to force it, that will work against you. Just keep be relaxed, loose and make no effort. That's the trick

Each chakra has it's own power, feelings and experience. One is: You whole body will feel like it turns to cement and "falls" out from under you, then you float away.

People that read this are probably like "WTF, you're nuts...", I did too. Once you experience it, you'll never be the same.

Maybe its magic or spiritual or just tricking chemicals in your body to work different.... I dunno, but its real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'busa View Post
I agree with JonJon.

Last edited by JonJon; 07-14-2011 at 12:25 PM.
JonJon is offline   Reply With Quote