View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 12:15 AM   #150
BlackThunder2010

My Ride: 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by delmarco View Post
yes. It works on all BMW E46 radios from 1998 thru 2006. All you need is for your car to be prewired for the CD Changer.

If not BMW sells the CD Changer Data cable anyway and you can always buy that.
Delmarco - Finally I found what I was looking for fron your DIY. I have iPhone 4 and listen to Pandora with my earphones a lot. But in the car (2002 330cic HK no Nav) there is no working aux input. I am sayin "no working" because I have one input in my glove box. Previous owner I think did that. But when I hook up my iPhone nothing happens. I tried different things like my Garmin etc no response.

My question is how can I check if the Aux input cable is working or not? If it is working, is it possible to be able to listen Pandora from my iPhone with that Aux cable? Or I need to buy a Dice or USA Spec PA12 too? I am looking for the ability to listen Internet Radio or something from the internet or my ebooks through my car sterio. I have no interest on listening music from playlists (iPod). I will be looking for a bluetooth feature for my iPhone for hands free talk after this. I am targeting Parrot ck3000 EVO on that one.

So far I did these: I looked at the connections behind the business CD unit. All cables (CD changer, Aux input, and others.) are connected and good shape. I used a forum (http://www.bmwland.co.uk/forums/view...?f=12&t=117338) that shows the connection schematic.

What is the most cost effective solution for my needs?
BlackThunder2010 is offline   Reply With Quote