View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 01:15 PM   #1
bachree

My Ride: 2002 e46
Send a message via Skype™ to bachree
Smile WTB : e46 330i/330ci

Hello dear e46fanatics members,

I live in Turkey and i own an e46 here and in August 1 i am going to move to Tulsa/Oklahoma and i will be living in there for the next two years.

I am planning to buy a clean, preferably unmodded (maybe light modded) 330ci and maybe if the car is clean and price is right a 330i.

WANTED

330ci / maybe 330i

model year : for coupe 2001-2002-2003 (facelifted coupes are out of my price range)
for sedan : any model year

mileage : mileage is not really important for me if the car is very well maintained, all the necessary parts are changed in time.

Transmission : Preferably manual

Color : Don't want black but if the car is in really good condition i can think about it.

Things which are really important for me :

-Body of the car should be in near perfect condition, it is ok if the bumpers do have little scratches, or the hood has stone dents i can understand it, but other panels of the car should be very clean, i don't want a keyed hood or door

-Car should have a clean history, maintenance history would make me a very happy guy, also all the backup keys of the car should be available (2 remote control, 1 w.o. remote control, and the other one for vallet)

Budget : depends on the car but i do not want to spend over 10000.

Thanks.
bachree is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.