View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
E46_330i_Stud

My Ride: 2004 330ci ZHP 6MT
WTS: 2001 E46 330i M-Sport Manual

Solddddd!!!

The time has come to sell my e46. Had her for almost 3 years and I am the 3rd owner. First owner was an older couple and purchased the vehicle new from Leith BMW. They then traded it in and it was CPO'd and a local gentleman purchased it. It was serviced at the same dealer until 100k miles when it was then serviced at Discovery Automotive in Cary until 126,500 miles where it received a major service right before I took delivery of the vehicle with 127k on it. After that I did all of the maintenance on it as I do BMW work on the side. Clean car-fax, absolutely no wrecks or stories with this one!

It has always been filled with either BMW synthetic oil or Mobil 1 and 93 Octane gas. It has also had the differential and transmission fluid changed every 30,000 miles with Redline Fluids. Miles are currently 150k and won't go up much since I usually only drive it Friday and Sundays. It will go up soon because I am driving it to Bimmerfest East in 2 weeks. Leather is slightly worn on the drivers side but no tears. Its kept conditioned.

All of the major stuff has been replaced that has been known to go bad on E46's and I have all the service history. The car still has its original clutch and flywheel so that's evidence that its not beat on hard. Still grabs very hard like day 1. Will also come with a brand new OEM clutch! Never tracked or raced. Just occasional spirited backroad driving.

These repairs include:

*OEM Alternator
*All OEM belts
*OEM Radiator, expansion tank, all hoses, water pump, and thermostat.
*Besian Vanos Seals
*OEM Valve Cover Gasket
*OEM Oil Filter Housing Gasket
*OEM Spark Plugs
*Both intake boots replaced with OEM.
*OEM Disa Valve
*Recent alignment, rear camber is set to -2.5 for the drop and spacers. Will be less aggressive when its raised.

Im sure there's more but ill have to look at my records. I also had the subframe checked at the dealer and everything looked great.

Mods:

*OEM Clears
*Raceland Coilovers
*Umnitza Orion V2 Halos
*3000k HID fog lights
*Matte Black kidney grills
*Drilled/Slotted Zimmerman rotors with OEM pads
*Custom 2-tone Black & Grey interior with Houndstooth Trim
*Tri-stitch M3 wheel
*Rear muffler delete
*K&N intake
*15mm spacers all around
*5-speed pattern ZHP shift knob
*Professionally rolled rear fenders
*LED interior lights and license plate lights
*35% Llumar window tint
*OEM Euro Plate Holder and Euro Plate
*Strut Bar

Again i'm sure i'm missing something but that's the basics.

It is fully loaded with the exception of Navi. I have the options list if anyone would like to see it.

*Cold weather package
*Sport package
*Premium package
*OEM xenon projectors

The bad:
*Could use some RTABS
*Has a few very small door dings
*A broom fell against the rear drivers side door and made about a 1.5" vertical scratch in the door.
*Passenger side sunroof track is broke. Needs repair or a $200 cassette off a wrecked car and bingo!

Asking $8000 OBO stock or $8800 OBO as-is. Looking to the buy an E46 M

(Stock would be no M3 wheel, coils, spacers, halos, hid fogs, euro plate and a few others)

Car will be ready to pick up in about 2 weeks. Currently replacing the front wheel bearing, detailing it, and changing the oil for the new owner.

Thanks for looking!

Crappy shots of the interior. Since then all the pillars have been wrapped in black suede.

When I did the VCG and Vanos Seals at 142k miles:

1995 325i 5mt ArcticGrey/Dove - SOLD
2004 330ci ZHP 6MT SilberGrau/Black - SOLD
2001 330i M-Sport 5MT StaulGrau/Grey - SOLD
1992 Accord LX Sedan 275k miles all original - DAILY
2002 Chevy Suburban LT Autoride - TOY HAULER
2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT - RACE TRUCK!
E46_330i_Stud is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.