View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 11:35 AM   #291
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glight View Post
Cut off the bottoms and throw them away, cut off the tops and save them for somerthing else. Boil whats left for 10 minutes, put in a blender with a quarter cup of chicken stock and blend until the desired consistency is reach, pour that into a pan and heat it over LOW heat with some butter. Dont let it boil. Then you're good to go. I'm going to be making this a lot more now that I know how easy it is. Makes a great thick soup that you could put some bacon in and it would be really good.

The pee smell lasts for a long a55 time with how much I ate last night. I like it though
sounds pretty good man. This paleo stuff is very interesting to me. I like it a lot.

Can you tell me about how much more grass fed beef is than regular. I hear good things about this site http://www.grasslandbeef.com/StoreFront.bok

They have 1lb of ground beef for about $6 and forget what I usually spend.

Holy sh1t, I just looked at whole chickens and they are $25 each. I think I can get them for like $7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 217Bimmer View Post
the other night i had asparagus and knew my pee would smell, but i wanted my gf to give me head and tell me if it tasted weird too. we had had thai food the night before and she said it tasted like thai
haha weird

Last edited by DylloS; 08-10-2011 at 11:39 AM.
DylloS is online now   Reply With Quote