View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 06:22 AM   #968
e46bonestock

My Ride: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by e46bonestock View Post
hmm, actually I have a nokia e71 and I installed nokia maps thru nokia ovi suite.
my phone has a builtin gps. so I'm not using data. quite accurate, total shock.

with gps off, I can have radio on, so whne call comes in, it mutes the radio or switches to phone.

with gps on, the radio is no longer on, like streaming audio. so I should be able to listen to music thru bluetooth streaming from my phone.

I'm due for an upgrade, switching out from rogers to wind/mobilicity. I want data, looking at android phones but don't know which ones will or will not work with the parrot. is there an official list that's updated?

I wanted an iphone5 but doubt it'll be compatible. I will not be going with a blackberry.
I just got a nexus s. bluetooth didn't work with parot 5.09c
man firmware is so old. But I got it to pair and connect by downloading app in the market called bluetooth file transfer. It solved the connection, apparently the ns tried to send 6 digit pin instead of 4 digit pin when connecting. So I've got my bluetooth back. only problem is it doesn't stream audio. So I'll have to use aux in cable from another thread.

Thought this was important and wanted to share. it's not about how old firmware is. if you have android, you need that app to fix the pin pairing issue.
e46bonestock is offline   Reply With Quote