View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 11:44 PM   #29
tag90

My Ride: 330ci
My friend recently was in the market to buy a G35 coupe. He was looking to spend 20k on it. Pretty much all of the ones we test drove the gears seemed like they were going out. This one would hardly go into first, pretty much had to force it in there. He ended up finding a good one (not in my opinion, in his) but it cost him 22k. Worth it? Um, no. In every way it is worse than my 330ci (except for straight line acceleration). Steering is numb, clutch is heavy, its noisy, no back seat head room at all (Im only 5:7), no trunk space, VERY poor visibility, if you are stuck in the back aside from getting a concussion every time you hit a bump, you will be burned to death by the sun because the back window goes too far up. The front seats seem unsupportive and do not hug you body, the stereo really isn't that good (just because its bose does not automatically make it good). The interior also is made from cheap feeling materials and the front cup holders aren't very good.

Plenty of things to hate, a few things to like. In a straight line its quick, the moon roof is quiet when it is on tilt and the exhaust makes a nice sound when accelerating hard.

Just imagine what a nice m3 he could have got......