View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 08:50 PM   #977
steve.325i

My Ride: 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDSKTR View Post
I got everything assembled... still need to run the mic properly. I'm having an issue with voice dialing, though. When I voice dial someone, it automatically goes to "Discreet Mode" (handset). I have to either push the bluetooth button on my phone twice (to swap it to handset and then back to car) or press the "Discreet Mode" button twice. It's already going through the handset, but everything acts like it's going through the car's speakers. Help?
Interesting, although I don't think I can help with this issue either since I am not using a connect2, butI do have a few questions:

1. If you initate a call using your phone, does it also go into discrete mode as well or does it work properly?

2. What phone are you using?

3. Are you using the parrot or your phone for voice dialing?

4. If the phone, does the voice dialing work through the mic/speakers & then it switches to discrete?

5. Did you reset the ck3000 through the menu when you first installed it before pairing your phone? If not, I would do this & re-pair your phone.

If either #1 or #4 (or both) are yes, then it is a setting in your phone that needs to be changed to make the bluetooth handsfree the default when present.

Steve
steve.325i is offline   Reply With Quote