View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 10:34 AM   #15
new//M3fan

My Ride: 77' 924 87' E30
Quote:
Originally Posted by HakenTT View Post
What the hell are you talking about? Some Euro vs. US program ? WTF? So far I don't see you contributing at all.
Search...

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...136&highlight=

Don't act like a douche just because you don't know what someone is talking about and throw a fit about it. Instead, ask politely.

I guess you are not aware of WINKFP and e46 DATEN files that contain ALL e46's software versions. If you knew you would know what I was talking about and be able to help;instead of putting your foot in your mouth like you just did.

And yes all we would need is a tuned file since we have a repository of all software versions available.

My question was if you have ever taken a look at the .0da and 0pa WINKFP/NFS BMW hex code to see if it is in fact the same as a dump.

Hell, I could find out myself. All I would have to do is read out my DME and compare it's hex output to the 0da and 0pa files...

Quote:
tart 00000 to 7FFFF or what ever option it gives you, the maps are located at the end of the memory, like 5FFFF-7FFFF
Like? or AT 5FFFF-7FFFF?

Last edited by new//M3fan; 08-23-2011 at 10:39 AM.
new//M3fan is offline   Reply With Quote