View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 08:21 PM   #239
Raymond42262

My Ride: Is German
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo32 View Post
I don't know if it's inevitable, I just think we'll have to start bolting on some hardware to our brains to really grasp what's going on.

The brain is actually an organic computer.
I wonder if there will be a day when we can download an entire B.S. degree into our brains like we download a movie. Man....that would be awesome.
You could become knowledgeable about everything instantaneously.
Shakespeare, History, Philosophy and subframe issues with an E46.

There's no doubt in my mind that infinities exist, just look at how ubiquitous fractals are in nature, but I don't think humans at their current level of evolution have the mental capacity to fully comprehend their inherent complexity. I'm like you, I can't wait to see what happens. I just hope we (read: sociopath politicians) don't kill ourselves off in the meantime.
What is amazing is that we see the stars at night and think that is it.
Then you see so many more with a telescope and infinitely more with the Hubble.

They have been there all along, we just did not know it. I wonder if there are other dimensions or parallel universes that coexist with us and we don't know it because we can't comprehend it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockin330i View Post
Crazy how something so small like a honeybee can evolve and learn how to defend it self...
I watched part of the video and two of those Japanese hornets looked at each other in mid flight like they were talking to each other...
Raymond42262 is offline   Reply With Quote