View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 10:27 PM   #11
xGeegx

My Ride: 2000 BMW 328Ci
Well I am looking to respray the whole car. There are no repairs to the body whatsoever (a few dings on the roof, but I might put CF wrap on it.) I can work with the painter by helping to sand down the parts and prime them before going out to meet them. The only thing I am iffy about is making the paint look good. I can supply the paint and drive to wherever the painter is located (within reason). I'd like to spend maybe $500, just to spray on the paint, but I don't know where my spending limit will be exactly. It depends on the quality of work, location of the painter and cooperation and communication. We can however negotiate the price if all of these variables go above and beyond what I'm looking for Will of course recommend to friends if I love it, and I'm impressed with nearly anything