View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 07:09 AM   #1940
Darkoz

My Ride: E46 325Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by panatha1908 View Post
I have had all sorts of issues with the Dynavin since I bought it (June) - wouldnt recommend it to anyone. Firstly the support for it (at least in Australia) is appalling. My unit has never worked (GPS does not see any satellites) and the SD card on the radio side does not see the SD card. The installer couldn't fix it but the seller (Jason) who I bought it from doesnt want to know or look at it. So im stuck with a non working unit and am told it is my problem!!!! There's $1000 down the drain for a crap unit that doesnt work. Even the part that does work is crap. The screen is so bright you cant see anything when the sun is out and you're meant to scroll but that is impossible because the screen is so touchy as soon as you touch it it clicks into it (rather than scroll). I've never bought such crap in my life and the only useful bit that would be ok the GPS does not work at all - but I am told that is my problem!!! Stay away from this product people!!!
To be honest I find it hard to believe that If there is a fault with the unit that Jason refuses to do anything about it as I bought mine from him over a year ago and found him to be honest and helpful.
Your description of any problems is very vague and and also have no idea what you mean by "scroll" but from reading between the lines I suspect it's more of a user problem rather then the unit.