View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 10:30 AM   #27
TallSkinnyMatt

My Ride: E92 M3 ZCP
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post
First a paint correction done by a pro. Your car looks great to me, though a good detailer can make the car look amazing. Most here can't do that on their own...maybe you can.

Gold bullion in the trunk for when you want to go to the mountains and need traction in the snow. Also good if you want to plan for your retirement, graduate education, a home, marriage? Among the less ugly mods, I like the trunk lip. Don't know if your headlights can be updated, but seeing well is nice.

Leatherique, gummi pfledge, xl50, and ambers!
Hahah thanks for all the info D. What more can I do to the headlights? They are already factory xenon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzedid View Post
M3 side grills. a little drop. is that ur roof mat falling??
roof mat falling? Not to my knowledge...

Quote:
Originally Posted by younGun392 View Post
Black out the roof. Go for a drop also. Spacers for the front and back also maybe? M3 folding mirrors also. Apart from that your just about set. Btw, got any rear shots? An M TECH II rear would probably flow quite nice as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElrichMeister View Post
Id Say Mtech Side Skirts, and a Mtech Rear, if you dont have one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusticles View Post
You need side skirts. I see people all the time buying new front and rear bumpers but forgetting about the side skirts, and they don't flow at all.

Sent from my Desire HD using Bimmer
Side skirts are on order I already have the rear mtech2, OEM LED Tails, and lip spoiler. Besides that i'm looking at subtle drop, m3 mirrors, and some nice tint (not to dark, but classy)