View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 11:04 PM   #1957
robin325ci

My Ride: Helrot 325Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANe46 View Post
Ok so I have been playing around with this new player and the new tweeks... It seems to have screwed up my ipod... now getting scattered icons and springboard redraw issues also TuTumeme is really hit or miss, sometimes crashing and needing a restart. Maybe its just my ipod; gonna' try a restore later today to see if that resolves the issues.

Question maybe you can help me; one of the main reasons I was using FlikTunes was its ability to pause resume playback. With TuTuneme every time I start the car I have to tap the screen to begin playback... cant seem to find an autoplay option in TuTuneme. Also this app is really slow; again maybe this is just on my device...
I haven't found a way to auto-resume playback, but it doesn't bother me since it only takes like half a second to tap the screen to resume. Regarding the crashing issues, I've also expreriended some crashes using FlickTunes and other apps. If you have SBsettings installed, remove it. I found that it fixed most of my crash issues. It also fixed my springboard issues while using the SBrotator app. Regarding the scattered icons, this is caused by using the 3x5 layout. Using this layout will take the 16th app (bottom right) from each "page" and put them all together in a new page.