View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 11:09 PM   #57
Navin323i
Europrojektz East

My Ride: See Sig
Thanks Everyone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdeerfield View Post
Worlds first to me means it came directly from the factory that way and not just a paint job using individual paint. Too much exposed carbon fiber for my taste. Props on the work though. Must look great in person.
Why would "Worlds first" mean that it has to come from the factory? I don't understand your reasoning. There is no requirement here that anything has to come from the factory. Until someone can prove me wrong, I have the world's first Atlantis Blue 323i. It's all good if I have too much carbon fiber for your taste. Personally I don't think it's too much and for my heart awareness efforts and using my car in support of that... nothing is too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
so nice navin... i love your thread man, i really do

oh and... lol look at you getting $450 driving moccasins! very nice, i want them in black
What can I say... my wife has great taste in shoes! I really like how the blue Parigi's match the Atlantis Blue color. Black looks great too.

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 2000 323i

SPONSORED BY: BBS | Modbargains | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts.com | Race Apeel
Navin323i is offline   Reply With Quote