View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 12:09 PM   #44
avglushk

My Ride: e92
Send a message via Skype™ to avglushk
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwci323 View Post
Switch around the ignition coils a few times, move the front 3 to the 6,5,4 cylinders. and then check to see if your code changes to a p1188, (meaning bank 1) instead of a bank 2 code.

I would pull your plugs anyways, and check them.

do you have your own scanner?

as for my car, I ordered in a new CCV anyways, just incase, it is a common problem with my sypmtoms, and a cheap part. i did replace my oil dipstick to ccv hose and a second one with high temp heating hose,that i attached to the old fittings. ( they both had holes)

after that, fuel pressure test and smoke, i havent done because my cars not insured...
That's a good idea. I will do that later. First I wanna see if 1189 is gonna show up again. No, i dont have scanner. I use Autozone (everybody already knows me there, every time i show up there, they are like - ok, let me get the scanner and i'll be right with u )

I had 1188 and 1189 too. Replacing CCV and hoses killed 1188

Well, do CCV and hopefully it's gonna solve your problem. I hope u dont have to wait too long to get CCV from ECS jk
For Sale: 1. OEM used headlights and corners, see link http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=884565
2. 2 brand new Bosch post cat oxygen sensors
avglushk is offline   Reply With Quote