View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 12:14 AM   #14
Mango
A full five stars, son

My Ride: M54B30
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46nguyen View Post
I wonder your headlight is OEM or replace?? If is not OEM for facelift, this issue is yours!

My issue is same to you with the led angle eyes from Umnizta. My xenon headlight is not OEM (on E46-2005), my car is 2003 model, so the rings is bigger than chrome!
I myself cutted the plastic bar which connect two head of ring and nerrow it.Then fix it again by heat and glue!! If not, the ring will not inside the bezal and chrome, fluctuating when your car running!

Your issue need widering the ring if Khoalty not change the other for you. If they exchange, i think the second one is still not fix 100% again.
My headlights are OE (not OEM--learn your terminology, please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquiddawn View Post
Ok, some of you people posting clearly have no clue what you are talking about. E46Mango, Khoalty has sent you the wrong set of angel eyes, you NEED to contact them and make them send you the correct ones.
I did contact Khoalty. He's pointing the blame at me for not installing them correctly. I keep telling him that there physically, literally, and absolutely is no room for the LED ring to fit between the chrome shroud and the black bezel. It physically does not fit. I asked him to send out the right rings. He insists I have the right ones and told me to ship it back for a refund--OK so you don't want my business? I hope he comes through. I've bought lots of sh!t from this guy. By the way, both rings are IDENTICAL in size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple4life View Post
Did you select projector fitment when you ordered it? If both rings are the same size, they are for halogen type headlights. They probably sent you the wrong one. Good luck on getting the correct set from them.
Yes I did select the ones for Xenon.

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Mango is online now   Reply With Quote