View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 02:31 PM   #110
bimmerfan08

My Ride: Phoenix Yellow M3
School: Virginia Tech
Year: Senior
Major: Packaging Systems and Design
Car: 2002 Phoenix Yellow M3 owned for 1 year (sold the 2001 325i bought when I was 17)
How I afforded it: Sold my 2001 325i and worked 75 hour work weeks during summers since age 16...paid bills and set up an "M3" fund account using one of my savings accounts, I also partially financed a small amount of the M (less than 20% of total cost) to help boost my credit and not blow all my money into a car. Have received various scholarships and grants as well. Interned for 2 years and I often sell old things not in use on ebay to get extra money. Work part time during the school year. Ive made a few investments as well
Mods: OEM 18" wheel square setup, angel eyes, and TS muffler. Nothing fancy right now. Dont have the $ to drop on mods since maintenance and school are more important right now to me.

"Economics cannot answer such normative or prescriptive questions about how much of our market incomes, if any, should be transferred to poor families. This is a political question that can only be answered at the ballot box, or in some countries, at the point of a gun."

Last edited by bimmerfan08; 09-26-2011 at 02:38 PM.
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote