View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 02:43 PM   #113
bimmerfan08

My Ride: Phoenix Yellow M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBoy323i View Post
Nice car bro to you working for your own car. And to all the haters out there, my parents offered to buy me a more expensive car but I decided to buy it on my own, helped me be more responsible etc. They pay for my tuition and my dad helps me with most of my maintenance. I am grateful to them.
Thanks, its really not difficult saving up for something within a decent price range when youre young. It just takes dedication and budgeting of finances to achieve the things you want to buy. It paid off though....I had to wait 3 years when I first decided I wanted an M3 over my 325i before I could finally pull the trigger on an M After this though my money will go into things like my retirement account and saving for a house after college. Mods will eat up money faster than you can blink.

Edit: And to be honest, as much as I wanted an M3 and had the money for one...I shouldve waited until after college to buy it that way I could afford another DD and not put all these miles on the M. Lesson learned though but the car has been a joy.
The whole business of politics has been effectively subcontracted out to a band of professionals. Money people, outreach people, message people, research people. The rest of us are meant to feel like amateurs. In the sense of suckers. We become demotivated to learn more about how things work. We begin to opt out.

Last edited by bimmerfan08; 09-26-2011 at 02:47 PM.
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote