View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 03:46 PM   #32
delmarco

My Ride: 2001 330i
Send a message via ICQ to delmarco Send a message via Yahoo to delmarco
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerman11 View Post
I know this thread is old but....

which WP did you end up buying Delmarco?

I'm looking into buying one soon.
none yet. Back then I just decided to wait and save up for the Stewart which actually went up in price to $195 (the cheapest) since I started this thread.

My car just touched 70,000 miles on the odometer this week and and as if a sign from the E46 Gods my coolant expansion tank and my hoses just failed on me this week. I'm replacing the expansion tank and hoses actually right now as I'm writing this.

When done I will buy the stewart pump (@ $195) next month and also convert to an OEM Behr Electrical Fan ($180) like kpeng, nervous and solidjake did.

The OEM BMW Water Pumps are not cheap and costs $115+ at the Dealership. Plus my issue with the BMW Dealership sold pumps is that they have swiched between makers for the pumps they sell so today you could walk into BMW Of Manhattan and pay $130 for a water pump that could have GRAF stamped on it and next week you walk into a different BMW Dealership and pay $130 for a pump that has HEPA or BOSCH stamped on it.

So you never know what you are getting.

With a Stewart Pump you pay about $50 - $70 more and you know exactly what you are buying.

VISIT MY GARAGE TO SEE ALL MY MODS:

http://directory.e46fanatics.com/use...rMod&UcId=7917

Last edited by delmarco; 09-30-2011 at 03:48 PM.
delmarco is offline   Reply With Quote