View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 08:00 PM   #73
Sponger
Banned

My Ride: 2000 328ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaNNizZLe View Post

Q: Should I start Eric Decker (Denver) over Ander Johnson since Johnson's facing the Steelers?

I have 3 WR's starting:

Andre Johnson
Brandon Marshall
Mike Thomas

Bench:
Eric Decker
Danny Amendola
Never, ever sit Andre Johnson, whats the matter with you. I agree that you have the best 3 starting, but if Decker is real close to getting the nod over Mike Thomas. Thomas is a huge risk. In a ppr it would be no question, Decker over Thomas imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniper71 View Post
I was one of the lucky few to draft Arian Foster and finally the time has come, unfortunatly its against the Steelers so I have a really tough decision to make. My league has a flex spot so instead of Foster I have Meachem (vs Jags), Lance Moore (vs Jags) and David Nelson 9vs CIN) that I'm considering. I really need to win this weeks and this decision is crucial. I figure Lance Moore or Nelson is likely to bring 10 pts the way things are going but would it be crazy to start one of them instead of Foster? What you guys think
You must have drafted Foster top 3? That means you must start the guy if he is playing. You have to risk the 2 he might put up in case he puts up 40 which is why you drafted him so high. If a fantasy first round pick is active, I think there is no choice you must play him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTreyM View Post

I dont know what it is about Cam, but I want to start him over Rivers again even though they are going against Bears D.....thoughts?

Also I just picked up Sydney Rice from FA, although the QB and the team in general is bla, Rice is a pimp. Should I start Rice, Meachem, AJ Green or Mike Williams.
Coming from a Chargers fan, Rivers is pissed and is chomping at the bit to throw for 400 and 3 TD's this weekend. He is going to connect with both RB's, both TE's and his fleet of WR's all day against Miami, who Brady chalked up for 517 yds. With that said, I am starting Cam in 3 of my 7 fantasy leagues, but my alternatives are Kolb in 2 and Romo in the other. Rivers is going to be top 3 QB this weekend fantasy wise, calling it.

I would start AJ Green out of those 4, followed closely by Meachem. If its a ppr, slight nod to Meachem.

Last edited by Sponger; 09-30-2011 at 08:01 PM.
Sponger is offline   Reply With Quote