View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 02:56 AM   #1
bmwguyNC

My Ride: 02 325i orient blue
Send a message via AIM to bmwguyNC
Fcp groton customer service

Just wanted to share a customer service experience I received: While needing some cooling system components I was searching Prices, Brands , etc. I have ordered from Fcp before so i remembered an email that I received introducing a new guy with Fcp Joe coppola and some coupon codes. The email contained an AIM contact name. I added the name as a buddy and sent a message to see what October coupon codes were. It was 11:30 Pm at night I did not expect a reply right away but maybe the morning. Well to my surprise he responded immediately, I thought these guys working at 11:30 pm. I asked him a couple questions about brands of waterpumps, thermostats etc. He put together me an amazing price. I said well if you can get it to me in two days then yes. He said with what I was wanting he would have to special order one of the items due to the brand so 3 days. I said no good! So he offered me a different item and then gave me a $35 discount. Although it was not the brand I wanted he assured me it came from a reputable after market supplier. With FCP GROTON one year warranty as well. He also promised me the hoses would be Bmw OEM. He spent about 30 minutes with me on AIM. I just want to give FCP GROTON a big hats off to some Excellent Customer Service! Thank You FCPJOEC (AIM) :thumbsup:
bmwguyNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.