View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 01:08 PM   #29
moiz21

My Ride: 1999 323i 5-SPD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MercForHire View Post
Man you shoulda see what my car's previous owner paid for her CCV repair:
whopping $1056
Holy crap! Now I see where you got those numbers . I tallied up an order just to see what I am looking at. Shipping included, with a pulley in there as well, total was about $150. The previous owner's mechanic robbed her blind .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinkley View Post
With no lube.

That said, I do hate that people assume that because it's an older e46 that the subframe is held together by hope & dreams and that it's worthless. The 328 is a great car.
Very true. My brother has a '99 328 as well. His is bone stock and he never got it checked under the recall, but has had no problems with the car. Car has right around 150k miles and still runs great. Doing the vanos seals and a couple other items for him in a couple weeks. Definitely a great car.

MODS
P46 Projectors + FX-R Retrofit + 6k D2S / 60 LED AE's / Smoked LED Tails / Smoked Turn and Side Markers / BSW 10" Sub /ZHP Knob / Matte Black Grills / DICE / Parrot + Connects2 / OEM Alternative Alarm Mod / Clutch Switch Delay Mod / M3 Rep Front Bumper / 3M Black CF Di-Noc Wrap / K&N Intake / 35% Tint All Around / Black Short Eurotray / 545i Shifter
moiz21 is offline   Reply With Quote