View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 08:38 AM   #9
FCPGroton
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: 2000 E39 / 2011 M3
Yes I will agree with the previous post that FCP has changed since 2005, especially over the last few years. We have learned a lot from the community over these years and have always had the mentality that it's not about the "one and done" sale just to make a profit. We are trying to establish a trust and relationship with our customers so they will keep coming back and I agree I think we lacked that a few years back. We constantly read and listen to you guys on the forums and make a lot of changes based off your comments, especially when it comes to quality. I know this first hand because I was the one day and night for months going through application guides so we could add more Lemforder and Meyle products to our websites as well as other OEM BMW parts. Since then we have had much better feedback and I think you guys are starting to see the commitment to change while still being your most affordable option. Yes, the prior post was also true we have always sold OEM parts as well as aftermarket, and going forward we will continuously always be reviewing all our products and making adjustments so we are certain that any part going out is living up to all expectations . I think that's what you guys would prefer and that's the route we are taking. It will be interesting to see how the car part market in general will be over the next 5 years, but in the long run as long as you have quality parts I think your customer will be most happy, so that will always be our priority. thanks guys!

Max Rossi (VP Sales/Customer Relations)
FCPGroton is offline   Reply With Quote