View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 02:16 AM   #1
twojayzee

My Ride: IS350
FS: 99' 323i E46 5-speed 65k miles Supercharged-GT Brembo's

Ok... first of all somebody will be getting the deal of the year! This has been a long time project car that needs to be finished. Has Level II supercharger kit from Activeautowerke installed... has Brand NEW <20miles on Massive Gran Turismo Brembo brake kit on both front and rear... has a sound system setup for competition with MBquart separates on all doors..dynamat all over... 2 JL audio subwoofers on plexi with slide out (as seen on Pimp my ride) Brand new 18" rims and tires (stock won't fit with Brembo).. everything Alpine..DVD-Nav... sound processor. TV monitors..etc... need to finish the wiring... all these i'm talking about are all brand new and never been tested yet... car runs and drives...supercharger kit installed-Brembo brakes installed..driven around the block only and stops great( it better stop after spending $7500) It has manual seats,moonroof NOT sunroof,factory installed ACSchnitzer body kit as specified when purchased from Germany. You will need a front bumper cover(long story no accident) rear driver side window may need a regulator,sound system needs to be finished. All these without the car is too much money.. and i just want to get out of it...plans changed...bought a new car..i need the space in the garage.... etc etc.... I am taking all offers... buy it for parts or finish the project and remember the car runs and drives with 65k miles only... u pay the supercharger and Brembo you take the car for FREE. Fair? call or text 702-6067027
twojayzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.