View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 06:18 PM   #2
sigep

My Ride: 2004 330i ZHP
Happened to me also.....took it to the dealer and I think i got screwed. I paid like $1200.00. I believe they replaced some brake sensors and did some other crap. I hope you have a different experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRDesignsTony View Post
Hey guys, I was driving to church with my wife and out of nowhere my EML, Traction controll, and brake light come in yellow (not the ebrake light in red). I do have an engine light on due to a bad intake boot, has a leak in it, dnt really feel like replacing it since im going to be getting a K&N intake.

The check engine light is for bank 1 and bank 2 being to lean which is due to the boot. This is the first time the three lights came on, I do drive a manual, if that matters. I felt no difference in ride quality, when i noticed the lights on i quickly pulled over, shut the car off than turned it back on, everything went away, i drove to church and back home (about 10-20 miles) without them coming back on.

Has anyone run into this problem? is it something to be worried about? could it possibly be a faulty sensor or maybe even my intake boot leak?

I did search and found a thread with the op having the same problem as me, but nobody had a solution.
http://www.e46fanatics.com/forum/sho...light+comes+on

help would be appreciated, thanks.
sigep is offline   Reply With Quote