View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 12:59 AM   #8
locomexicano

My Ride: E46 330ci
Send a message via MSN to locomexicano
I got a 330ci 2001 e-46 with 155k miles. Runs good and strong. Needs Control arm and minor details. Has headers. $6,500 for you. My lost your gain. I got a DUI... call me for details Steven

Quote:
Originally Posted by bachree View Post
Hello dear e46fanatics members,

I live in Turkey and i own an e46 here and in August 1 i am going to move to Tulsa/Oklahoma and i will be living in there for the next two years.

I am planning to buy a clean, preferably unmodded (maybe light modded) 330ci and maybe if the car is clean and price is right a 330i.

WANTED

330ci / maybe 330i

model year : for coupe 2001-2002-2003 (facelifted coupes are out of my price range)
for sedan : any model year

mileage : mileage is not really important for me if the car is very well maintained, all the necessary parts are changed in time.

Transmission : Preferably manual

Color : Don't want black but if the car is in really good condition i can think about it.

Things which are really important for me :

-Body of the car should be in near perfect condition, it is ok if the bumpers do have little scratches, or the hood has stone dents i can understand it, but other panels of the car should be very clean, i don't want a keyed hood or door

-Car should have a clean history, maintenance history would make me a very happy guy, also all the backup keys of the car should be available (2 remote control, 1 w.o. remote control, and the other one for vallet)

Budget : depends on the car but i do not want to spend over 10000.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1413.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	150.0 KB
ID:	420847   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1418.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	420848  
locomexicano is offline   Reply With Quote