View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 11:21 AM   #106
Act of God
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 3.5 Liters of fury
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish View Post
No man, I was being serious. Every time I click on a thread of some clown shooting up a post office, or hair saloon, or {insert random public place here}, I automatically think it's going to be some spineless white male that couldn't deal with life {like the rest of us}. Every time I click on a link about someone molesting kids, I know automatically it's going to be some old white guy that is a sick fvck and is the scum of the earth. So in all honesty, I was being serious when I replied to you... I'll promise to "check my people", if you promise to get a handle of yours, kid. I would love to take my kids (the black and white ones) to a McDonalds {because Im an active BLACK father} without worrying about hood b!tches getting rowdy over a messed up order, or some crazy white fvck that cant deal with his wife getting banged on the side by someone else, and decides to shoot the whole place up. Sound like a plan?
I like that plan and you are absolutely right. I wonder what the root cause of these things are...because you really can predict "who" did these things just by hearing the story (white guy shooting public places and molesting kids, black women in public, etc). It's obviously not genetic, so I have to assume its "nurture".