View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 02:07 PM   #84
IdahoToyo

My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexpression View Post
Interesting episode last night. Didn't really understand the Quinn/Batista smoking scene, was expecting more from the whole Masuka's assistant and the ice truck killer hand story line, and it seems like they're moving fast with this whole 'Doomsday killers' thing
I definitely thought there was going to be more of a story line w/ Masuka's assistant...seemed like they just killed it off and was her just needing money, maybe they'll come back with it though

I still can't decide yet if the Professor is alive or just a part of Travis's (Colin Hanks) sub conscious much like the way Harry is to Dexter. When watching it other people never acknowledge him, just Travis...like when he first talked to the waitress and she refilled his glass. And then when she was tied up in the house she looked at him like he was a crazy bipolar motherfvcker, not remembering that he had tied her up...thinking the professor did it.

Really liked this episode though, think it was probably one of the few where Dexter doesn't kill someone. Interested to see where they take it.

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is online now   Reply With Quote