View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 07:26 PM   #91
CollinsE90

My Ride: 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by klubeck View Post
Yeah i noticed that bit too...and just figured it was Travis's mind envisioning those things. Maybe it is different than the connection Dexter has with Harry; Dexter knows that Harry is dead and just a "figure" to guide him, not in the pysical form. Maybe it is that Travis isn't able to grasp onto the reality that the Professor is dead, and still believes that he is alive...but in reality it is just himself doing all these things, split personality -- Me, Myself and Irene type situation for not being able to remember his own actions.

I think this just plays into the fact that there are "two" different people committing these crimes. You have Travis on the one side, following the orders he believes the professor is giving to him (the brawn if you will) while there is the Professor mentality who is calculating and precise with his actions (the brains)...and together it is one person.
My guess is the old man was Hank's teacher, he mentored him for a while and Hank's killed him. Because they said he's been missing 3 years, MPD looks for this old man and Dexter kills Hank's because they never find out about him because they look for the old man.