View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 11:16 PM   #111
IdahoToyo

My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
I think the professor mentored him at Tallahassee and they became close, and his other personality killed the professor which is why he's been missing 3 years. Now the professors teachings are his other personality. He says he's too weak to kill. Yet set the trap and watched the girl fall to her death, the body parts chopped two different ways. It can't be a figment of his imagination and two very different cut techniques, he either has a split personality or the professor is alive.
This was my thought on the whole situation. At first I didn't think about Travis killing him, but instead him dying and Travis not wanting to let him go. However now with the whole plot line about Dr. Gellar having been missing it makes sense. I'm thinking that Travis looked up to the doctor a lot, and the stuff w/ the other girls made Travis jealous. I was thinking the whole split personality thing, and it makes sense his other personality has taken on the form of Gellar as he idolized him.

The portion w/ Quinn and the other teacher he banged is definitely going to come into play, I think they showed something like that in the season preview. I think it's only going to get more complicated.

Has anyone else read the episode headlines for the rest of the season? Final episode is titled "This Is the Way the World Ends" I know the whole season has been leading up to this apocalypse, end of the world. I'm curious to see if it is possibly the end of Dexter's double life--his second world; he gets caught. There is speculation this may be the last or second to last season.

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is online now   Reply With Quote