View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 11:11 AM   #275
eRock79

My Ride: '02 330Cic 5sp Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPER View Post
I'm still looking for the convert codes for you .
found some
FUNKTION_CABRIO :Convertible function

FH_ABSENKEN_VERDECK_OEFF :Lower power windows when opening vert top.

GESCHW_VERDECK_AKTIV :Convertible top speed control.

GESCHWINDIGKEIT :Velocity/speed.

KOMFOEFFNEN_SPERRE_KEY_IN :open convertible soft-top by holding key in unlock position in drivers door lock

KOMFORTOEFFNUNG_FB : convertible top opens by holding the open button on remote..Or opens all windows & sun roof on non convertible

KOMFORTOEFFNUNG_VERDECK :Comfort opening convertible top

KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN_VERDECK :close convertible top by holding key in closed position in drivers door lock

KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB : convertible top closes by holding the close button on remote..Or closes all windows &sun roof on non convertible
Dude, that's awesome! I did some google searches after Septembers meet but I didn't really know what to search for. When I searched for '2002 E46 330Ci codes' I got a really wide range of results. I don't think I got any useful info from those searches. I appreciate the assistance bro!

On a different note, anyone ever have their drivers side door lock mechanism stop working with the remote and then refusing to lock except with the remote? I'm currently having to use my key to get in the car. Could it be a malfunction or just a lube issue?

Quote:
Are you waiting on me?
Quote:
"Yeah, Thai Dishes is one of my dad's restaurants."

"Really? What kind of food do they serve?"

"Uhm...Thai."
'02 330Ci 5sp Vert**310 South Bay Bimmers Meet**310SBB Facebook**562 Meet
eRock79 is offline   Reply With Quote