View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 07:21 PM   #91
Lair
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 330ciC
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
^ I got a fully loaded Sahara for a great price, 730 navi, side airbags, leather, remote start, heated seats, connectivity, and auto for 33K. I don't plan to offroad other than minor maybe dirt trails. I got it mostly because of NYC's crappy (and getting crappier) roads, and for the snow. Honestly, rock crawling didn't interest me. I appreciate it, but not something I see myself doing, or having the time to do. I was set on the Rubicon, but a number of Jeep owners and even the dealer quickly talked me out of it. I leased the car, and may or may not end up keeping it. If I feel it is lacking, I will get a Rubicon the next time around. At this point, I could not justify the extra 7k for a Rubicon.

BTW, not arguing, but the reviewers said that even the sport is a very capable off road machine, just not rock crawling.
Nice score.

Needs NRA stickers and a gun rack or people will think you're a liberal.

Quote:
If you ever want to see what I mean by the arbitrariness of categories, check the situation of polarized politics. The next time a Martian visits earth, try to explain to him to why those who favor allowing capital punishment also oppose the elimination of a fetus in the mother's womb.
Congratulations.
Lair is offline   Reply With Quote