View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 12:07 PM   #260
CJW2OO4

My Ride: LANDSHARK
Send a message via AIM to CJW2OO4
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
I just came back from Westlake 2 weeks ago... have you been out there? Idk man... the buildings are gorgeous but what a change in life style man. I don't think I could do it. Friends and family set aside, everything out there is so desolate. Nothing bohemian. From what I have seen, everything is located in a a strip mall like environment (think Patriots Place)... everything either corporate or flat farm land.

Made me realize how awesome the north east is....

Everyone down there was saying to me "oh when you coming down here? you need to move down here, look at how nice these buildings are!"

haha get your face fvcked, i'm spending 8 hours in front of a computer regardless the location, i don't care if your cafeteria overlooks a huge pond and has natural rock going up the side of it.

I think they might be sending me down in the next month. Not too many people opted to go. I figure right now I really dont do anything monday thru friday so I don't think It would matter to me if I lived in the bean or in tx. I have a relative that works for an airline and I could fly back once /twice a month for the weekend without any problems. So I dont know. I will definitely need to check it out though.

BECAUSE STANCE CRAP
CJW2OO4 is offline   Reply With Quote