View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 12:10 PM   #68
NJ///M

My Ride: TACO TRUCK/CBR600F4
Quote:
Originally Posted by 615bimmerboy View Post
last night, when jax was at the table reading the letters, jemma went outside, and tara pulled up and said that she pulled some out...they were in the storage unit and tara told jemma where they were...they were in her desk before that...are you talking about JT's journal that jax had been reading earlier in the show? bc the letters im talking about are the ones that the irish lady snuck into jax's bag and are from JT to her when he was having an affair with her...

I think that tara pulled some of these letters that talked about how JT knew that clay and jemma were also having an affair so that she could protect jemma from jax bc she was cheating on jax's father with the man that killed him....i dont think jax would appreciate that...
The letters Tara had in her office were stolen by Uncer and later burned, they were copies. The letters Jemma gave to Jax were the originals, minus a few that Jemma removed to protect herself and Uncer. Tara doesnt know that Jemma removed some. Also Jax has known about Jemma being with Clay before his fathers death for a long time. John wrote about it in his journal.

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend; Those with loaded guns and those who dig."
NJ///M is offline   Reply With Quote