View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 03:13 PM   #2093
Dominic_M

My Ride: e46 M3
it seems liek users must put something nasty on here to get some atention:

1. I have been asking to see where do i get the maps from and no one will reply. I bought the android version but do not have android phone. I have an Iphone and am not using any tetherding at this point. I would like to get an stand alone GPS software as the unit does not come with it.
I have actually purchased a copilot GPS for $20 but it is preveting me from download it on my PC and save it it to the micro card. On the copilot site, it states that I have to download from phone directly but I do not have internet on my DINAVIN as i am not tethering. Any help here?

2. As far as sound... There is too much background noise coming from the unit. I like the sound as it is ok if the music is really loud but in low volume the background noise is bad enough so you can hear it. I have played with the system setting but then again no luck on background noise.

3. I put the business stock radio and the DINAVIN unit back and fourth to test it and the volume is not high enough as the OEM. i would say DINAVIN is only 75% volume compared to OEM.
I hope i am doing something wrong as i like the unit but the volume i am not a fan of. I have also played with the setings on this and have all the equilizer knobs to 100% and still not loud enough. then again I am comparing with OEM. I hear lots of users here raving about the sound quality on their DINAVIN units that i just hope is as simple as adjusting some settings i may be over-looking.

Please help

Last edited by Dominic_M; 11-30-2011 at 03:19 PM.
Dominic_M is offline   Reply With Quote