View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 07:20 PM   #17
Extreme Dimensions
Sponsor

My Ride: Lots of Cars!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
May I suggest NOT utilizing them when they have obviously been ripped from another company? You have to understand this looks very sketchy.

Why not wait till you have their actual products, secure a demo vehicle, and then utilize those photos... As sexy as this kit is, it should not be hard to find someone willing to give their products a shot.

Just my two cents... I'm not looking to bash.. Just looking out for other forum members and the community.
I totally agree with you. Unlike some others on this forum as least you came at me with some respect. For that sir, thank you. I am in the process of finding a test vehicle, seems to be hard to find anyone now a days with a stock e46m front fascia. I have a buddy who has a convertible but I would like to kill all the birds with one stone if you catch my drift. Front lip, trunk, roof wing. Up until then, the best thing about this product is that AeroFunction GUARANTEES FITMENT. It's rare to hear that in the aesthetic upgrade community. No questions asked return policy too! I'll keep looking for a local donor!

Ken
Extreme Dimensions
1-714-278-8000 x17
KenT@extremedimensions.com
**Group Buys Welcome**

Last edited by Extreme Dimensions; 12-05-2011 at 07:30 PM.
Extreme Dimensions is offline   Reply With Quote