Thread: Dynavin D99
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 02:23 AM   #78
Darkoz

My Ride: E46 325Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepiman View Post
I think companys should always consider about the consumers first.
It is important to provide an upgraded software to eliminate or improve errors and bugs for the current users even though they launch any new or related products.
For example, Apple continuosly provide a service called "IOS" to provide the upgrades to 3GS or 4G users even though they lauched 4S.
Dynavin is not a company that manufacters appliances like vaccums, memory cards, or washers.
I am sure that Dynavin is a reliable company so this company is loved by bimmers. However, in order to satify the users, I think the company has to constantly provide a service to current users even though updated product is launched. If after service is not provided well who would want to purchase any other products from this company in the future.
If new related products are lanched and a purchased product turns out dated then most users would say, "Upgrade version will be lauched soon so it is worthless to buy the product now."
From what I've seen these past 2 years that's exactly what Dynavin's been doing.
No point in comparing Apple to Dynavin cause it's not comparing apples to apples and you'll find just as many people whinging about Apple's products, myself being one of them.