1. put key in ignition and turn to position II.
2. set fan to lowest speed, and set temp to max (91 degrees).
3. remove bleeder screw. also remove reservoir tank cap.
4. with ignition still in position II, pour coolant/water through reservoir tank until coolant/water spills out of bleeder hole without any bubbles.
5. reinstall bleeder screw and reservoir tank cap.
6. start engine and drive car around till engine reaches operating temp.
7. let engine cool and check coolant level. top off coolant to proper level if necessary.
Last edited by EDawg; 12-08-2011 at 07:10 AM.