View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 06:57 PM   #22
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhp43867 View Post
Epic thread bump!

I replaced my armrest console with the armrest delete and the parking brake is sitting crooked.

I forgot to order that bracket mentioned for securing the rear of the console, which I'm ordering now.

Do I need to order anything else? Also, can anyone tell me in which bolts for the parking brake lever to the chassis the metal standoffs go? I do not have any and know they go in some of the holes. TIA!
IIRC, and I think I do, you reuse none of those standoffs. I only needed the bracket for my armrest delete. I still love it...store my shuffle in the rear ashtray...which they do make a plain box for, btw. Also, I worked on that seam from the carpet for a while...I'd brush, spritz with water and brush some more. Push it down...heated it up. It's still there, but I don't notice it much...and it's not that bad.

Enjoy the mod...which really isn't a mod, per se, or is it? I hate mods...don't want a second one besides my ziptie gps mount. Not one of you has adopted it yet. Too bad...don't know what you're missing!

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set

dmax on the radio every Wednesday 7-9 p.m. NYC time. Call in! (661) 449-9340 watsonnwatson.com
dmax is offline   Reply With Quote