View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 09:46 PM   #49
Brian N

My Ride: 2001 330i Jet Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by secono330ci View Post
YES YES YES

Very good choice on doing the hood like that. I'm speechless
Thank you Sir! For some reason I think we have similar tastes. I really love your car as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikeepemclean View Post
nice build, very clean

Since you had both the uuc tse3 and magnaflow full catback, which do you like better?
Thanks! Overall I like my Magnaflow more it is a little quieter than my old TSE3. I do miss however the burbling sound that that TSE3 made under very light load. That and the TSE3 tips didn't get as dirty since they were chromed I think the Magnaflow is polished stainless. I got it covered now I put a coating on the tips now that prevents the black build up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JELBMW330I View Post
Looks great dude!!
Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL Blak Soldier View Post
et35 on a 9.5 in the front should clear just about every strut from my knowledge (with the exception of racelands, which i know for a fact you are wanting to run)

ps brian, looks legit! when i sell my bbs, i'm thinking about buying some of those 9.5s!

p/s black out htat chrome trim!
Yeah they are pretty awesome. I thought I remember you saying you didn't like ARC's because of the hub area though? I knew I had to get my stuff posted before everyone started to run the ARC's. I was surprised not many are running the 9.5's yet.

Don't worry Raj... that is happening this week.

Last edited by Brian N; 12-11-2011 at 09:47 PM.
Brian N is offline   Reply With Quote