View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 05:20 PM   #25
Big Rick

My Ride: 325Xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Murk View Post
@ BigRick. how much did the headlight cost you and did you install them yourself?
I just bought the Angel Eyes from Unmitza.com. They seem to be one of the best... And the brightest. I have the stock Zenons so I had no need to buy new front lights. (Now lenses... THAT's another story!) They are easy to install... You need to follow the directions on the web though. It took me about an hour and a half. I wanted to take my time with it. I could have probably shaved that time in half if I rushed... But I really don't like doing that. Maybe it's a zen thing.... The thing that took most of my time up was getting the positive battery terminal block off under the hood. The sum***** didn't want to budge. I finally forced it and it popped off.

They look sweet though. You could almost drive with them and no headlights! I have my daytime running lights off so the AEs are my DRLs... I'll take pics for a nice siggy once I get my tinted lenses in and installed! Then I am getting the whole car tinted this Saturday.. So that will really make it look sweet!