View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 01:50 PM   #1
ModBargains III
Sponsor

My Ride: E46
ModBargains.com | AFE Super Stock Airbox For Your E46 M3 - **Best Prices Around**

If you're looking to upgrade your restrictive airbox, but you want to retain as much of the stock system you possibly can, then aFe intakes has a solution for you. The aFe intakes Super Stock Intake system will upgrade your filter, your inlet elbow as well as upgrade your airflow by adding scoops as an optional extra. If you're ready for a super efficient way to upgrade your intake system and add some extra power, this is the way to do it!

With ModBargains being a Master Distributor for aFe intakes, we have an unique relationship, direct with the manufacturer that allows to to ship quicker and more reliably than what you might have experienced before. We are also a major stocking distributor for aFe intakes as well, which allows our customers to not only pick up the same day, but will also allow us to usually ship the same day that you order!

aFe E46 M3 Super Stock Intake System
http://www.modbargains.com/aFe-SS-Intake-E46-M3.htm

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly via PM, email or simply give me a call at:

714.582.3330 Extension 8002 - Jurrian
Jurrian@modbargains.com

Jurrian T. | Jurrian@ModBargains.com |(714) 582-3330
We Specialize In: BMW Brakes | BMW Suspension | BMW Parts | BMW Exhaust Experts | BMW Tail Lights |
BMW Wheels In Stock | BMW Intake Experts
Hours
: Mon - Fri 8:00am - 6:00pm / Saturday 8:00am - 5:00pm (PST)
Check out our Blog for updates & discounts!
ModBargains III is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.