View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 11:58 AM   #1
FrankTheTank

My Ride: ///M3
FS:2001 330CI Dinan Parts, Loaded, Black

Let me tell you a little about my 2001 330ci. To statrt off it is Jet black/ with tan leather. 19,700 miles, and in superb condition inside and out. The paint is gorgeous and interior shows little to no wear. I have every option with the exception of navigation. I am the second owner and the original owner had some dealer installed Dinan performance parts. This includes a Dinan Intake, Throttle body, and the software. The car is also equipped with an Active Autowerke cat-back exhaust, which is top rated for most BMW's. The car also has a light tint on all windows, as well as red-painted brake calipers. This was all profesionally done, so the installation and work is all flawless. I am selling because I am moving into a convertible model. I have all the options listed below. Please leave me an email address where I may send pics.

-Premium Package
-Sport Package
-Harmon Kardon
-Xenons
-Factory Alarm
-Dinan Software, intake, throttle body, trans software
-AA Exhaust
This car is a step-tronic and it does have Dinan transmission software, it is really the best of luxury and sport. I previosly has a 2001 M3 prior to this 330, and to be honest it is just as much fun....and a lot smoother!

-Frank Roti (Chicago, IL)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2464639655
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	130-3069_IMG.JPG
Views:	486
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	69230   Click image for larger version

Name:	130-3066_IMG.JPG
Views:	489
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	69231  
FrankTheTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.