Originally Posted by msbhvn View Post
I think I will order these :thumsup:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedelex06 View Post
6 pot 996 fronts (350) are the goods
yeah seen this is a popular upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_DU View Post
Are you going to track the car? If not just upgrade to some M3 brakes and save yourself a whole lot of money. Pads and discs will be cheaper in the long run too.
yes will be tracking the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch E46 View Post
does your $2,500 include installation? For that money your probably looking at 2 piston fronts and rears. Lots out there for under this price. Mate owns dynotune no installed cost.

Johnny at KCR Performance (Sydney based) might be able to help you with a deal. Send a PM to Johnca.

I've just purchased a Brembo big brake kit from KCR Perfomance. The kit includes 6 piston fronts and 4 piston rears
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty_89 View Post
You've got Achilles tyres and your happy with them?

I got them in my wheel package, and they are cheap and nasty.

You should look into better tyres after you get new brakes.
yes happy with them for now. Had worse and really don't feel any different to my f1s I had. Will be changing soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnca View Post
think I'm sorted with ECS OEM BMW performance kit above. Let me know if you can offer anything? Will be ordering by the end of the week

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_1337 View Post
Con, you could get a little more stopping power with fresh brake fluid (if it hasn't been done in a while), more aggressive pad and possibly slotted rotors.

OP, IMO have a look at 330ci brakes as the discs are bigger (325mm front, 320mm rear) or M3 brakes (328mm f/r). Quite sure both will need mounts.

The last time I checked these BMW performance brakes, they are built by brembo but only have one pad available as they are a BMW designed kit.
Looked into the 330 brakes easy to fit front but rear needs some alterations. Also I want them to look good aswell.
Ecs is wining hands down. Performance, price & aesthetics

E46 318i with transplant 3.0M54 5sp manual
Still have the original washer bottle under the hood
WTB new washer bottle
MBM330i is offline   Reply With Quote