View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 01:08 PM   #39
EmbassyBlack

My Ride: 2001 330ci, 2011 Ram
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0w View Post
review please!
im not so good at writing reviews lol

but so far i love, makes a huge difference inside the car. i love the fact that i can watch movies, go on youtube, dl apps, blah blah blah you name it this thing can do it. i still have to mess around with it figure everything out.

one thing that sucks is the radio side for minisd. i just bought a 32gig card so im in the process of getting it all set up so i can use the android media player which i hear good things about. another thing is you can choose what song u want to play from the menu when i hook up my iphone, it just plays random songs. other than that its a great unit. Expensive but considering how many other flip out screens there are on the market for for ~$1500 and that don't look stock id say this is a good deal. its got a ton of potential thats for sure. The pros seriously out way the cons and im really happy with my purchase.

I have a question though, the illumination lights aren't tuning on
I'm not sure what the problem. I used the farka cable to extend from the stock radio in the back since i had oem navigation. I had to splice the wires together to hook it up since the farka cable had a different connector. Anyone know where the illumination wire is so i can take a look at this and try to fix it? I know the farka cable had "brake" "reverse" and "amp" wires separately stick out of the end of it. Maybe its one of those?

And thanks for the unit Jeff!!